Re: Prewound bobbins size for the Janome 15000

SewingRose

To enable the use of L prewounds, you can use a Bobbin Genie or silicone washer of the correct size under the bobbin, my dealer recommended this many years ago.  I purchased Coats prewounds in bulk in more than a dozen colours and never had any problems with thread quality, twisting or any other problems.  I have also used them (top and bottom) for sewing lingerie because the thread is so fine and strong.  Lastly, prewound thread makes beautifully fine FSL (lace) on your embroidery machine.  Hope this helps?