Re: Alternate way to thread/wind a Janome bobbin?

Kathy Skagen <kagen48@...>

Helen,
When you are logged into YouTube with the video you want up, you can choose 'save' on the right hand side right under the video. It will open a folder for you. At that point you can create a new folder--for example I have a Janome 15000 folder, and a JD ESA fonts folder. When you create the folder it will save that video to it. After that when you click on 'save' you can choose which folder you want to save a video to. Then you can access them by going to your YouTube account. Your folders will be listed on the left side of the screen.
Alternately, if you are more comfortable with bookmarking a site, you can bookmark a video. Just pause the video and click the bookmark icon as always.
Hope that helps.
Kathy

On Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 11:23:06 AM CDT, Helen Moslander <hmoslander16@...> wrote:

Well I hate to ask this, but how do you mark it as a favorite? Sorry to bother you with this, but I am new to Janome and this is a whole new way to wind my bobbin! I don’t want to lose this video. Thank you in advance if you can help.

On May 3, 2021, at 7:14 PM, Kathy Strabel <ksbappa@...> wrote:

Jim----You are correct!!  That is the video I was thinking about. I have marked it as a Favorite so I can always have it handy. Thanks  a million!!
Kathy Strabel   Camas WA