Re: Servicing of Janome 15000

Debra Mclin

I have never had oil anywhere on my machine after servicing.
Debbie

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 8:03 AM Judy Jackson <judyjackson282@...> wrote:
Hi all
Has anyone had a problem with excess oil dripping onto embroidery after servicing? Had my Janome 15000 back from shop on Monday, used it today for the first time since it’s service and I have had oil dripping onto work area when I’ve changed thread and used threader! I have complained to the shop and they say this can happen and it’s a fine line between enough oils and over doing the oil!! They say it’s coming from the take up lever and to rub it away.....which I have now but just wondered if it was bad servicing or a normal occurrence?
Judy, Cornwall U.K.