From: Joyce Daniel <mdaniel@...>
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Apr 20, 2021 1:25 pm
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] suggested stitch?

I have a beautiful piece of 2 sided slate blue musliny type fabric I’d like to use as a receiving blanket/nursing cover.
Any suggestions for a way to finish the raw edge?
It’s light weight and one sided, not sheer. I only have a yard so don’t really have any extra to practice with. Help??
Joyce in GA

We are all tourists, God is our travel agent
who has already identified our routes,
bookings, and destinations…..trust Him always
and enjoy the beautiful life He has given you.
Charlie Chaplin