RE18 Hoop

Moira Rogow

I own an Elna 920, which is the same as the MC14000. I bought the RE18 hoop package because the hoop was no longer available by itself. My dealer said it is compatible with my Elna 920. In the package however, if you have version 1 you need to download instructions from Janome for the system update. I've tried to get info from both Elna and Janome, but it just seems to fall into a black hole somewhere.  Can I download the instructions for the MC15000 for my Elna 920? Any help would be sincerely appreciated.