Footbook App

JaneMahaffey@...

Hello,  I would so appreciate any help with my footbook app.  I have all of the apps downloaded on my apple ipad.
            When i select a foot to learn about the bar underneath the picture is grayed out.  It will not allow me to
             select  one of three items. #1- I have it, #2 Neither, #3 Wish List.  I press on my selection but nothing happens.
              I realize the star and heart have nothing to do with it.  My girlfriend has the same app and hers is lit up and
              she is able to select the appropriate one.   I am of course trying to put in all of the various feet I own.  I
               hope that you can understand what i am trying to ask.  Thank you for your patience.  Most Sincerely, Jane