Re: AcuStitch

favymtz

Replying about Cheryl's comment:
However, somewhere along the way, I heard about AcuStitch talked to my dealer and ordered and paid for the program. WHY, I will never know. I’m not sure that the dealer understood that I already had it with my 2 embroidery/sewing machines (M7 came much later).
I beg to differ, but no, you don't get AcuStitch as part of any of the software that comes with the machines.
It's a completely different stand-alone program that creates borders, frames etc out of .stx stitches, to be used in embroidery designs.
I'm pretty certain that Cheryl is referring to the Stitch Composer program that comes with all the upper end machines?
--
Favymtz