Re: Threading Machine Tips

Pixey

This was it, but I was able to get it from my local quilt shop after all.  They had recently gotten some in but they had been relocated them to the area of the shop with the long arm quilting supplies.  Pays to ask for assistance.

Pixey

On Mar 27, 2021, at 12:50 PM, Cat - N via groups.io <navillusc@...> wrote:

Is this the thread stand:

https://www.amazon.com/Superior-Threads-THRDHLDERNEW-Holder-Thread/dp/B007JN3ASU/ref=sr_1_6?crid=2PN73YQTBKGLP&dchild=1&keywords=thread+director&qid=1616856698&sprefix=thread+dire%2Caps%2C206&sr=8-6

- Cat

Typos courtesy of autocorrect.

On Mar 27, 2021 at 9:52 AM, <Pixey via groups.io> wrote:

Last year, I had two different shops say they could not get them anymore.  However, I just checked the Superior Threads site and they show it as Out of Stock but more expected in on 5/21.

Pixey

On Mar 26, 2021, at 9:46 AM, favymtz <favymtz@...> wrote:

re: Superior Thread Stand: oh, that would be sad if they don't make it anymore, it's a really good thread holder.
It's the one I get the best results with for monofilament thread and metallics...
--
Favymtz
_.