Re: MC9900 wont convert all the files to .jbf files to see it

HEATHER COWAN

Check the designs are in the correct hoop size for the 9900.   Sometimes when I switch from 15000 to 9900 I leave design on the usb in the 15000 hoop and 9900 doesn’t recognize as an appropriate design and read it.

On Mar 28, 2021, at 6:18 AM, hour_2000@... wrote:

Hi I have a MC9900 When i try to transfer designs from my computer via usb the machine only displays maybe 5 out of 10 designs and doesn't seem to recognizes the other. Any ideas.

I have reformatted , reloaded  redownloaded  the designs several times no change. It recognizes the same files only every time.

Please help