Re: iPad and pencil

Mary S. Hahn

On a slightly different topic but still Apple, I have a dinosaur laptop which I have relied on for years which appears to be failing. Do you have a recommendation. I use it for all my Janome storage and transfer of embroidery designs to my machine. I use a much newer phone and iPad for everything else. Looking for a newish laptop for Janome interface. Recommendations please.
Mary Hahn

On Mar 27, 2021, at 7:59 AM, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

This is probably the model you want: https://www.apple.com/ipad-10.2/
However, if you can wait a bit, we're expecting an Apple event soon that may announce new models. The above model is already discounted some at Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=iPad+10.2&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
If  a new model is announced they may drop the price on this one, or other retailers like Best Buy, Costco, etc. may be discounting it.