From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of favymtz
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2021 6:42 AM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Diane's DIY magnetic hoop

Interesting that you say you always heard that the thread should come off the bottom not the top of the spool when in the horizontal position!
I always have heard and done the opposite, Off the Top! If possible.
And I just have always taken notice of which end of the spool has that little notch and turn it the other way so we don't have it get stuck.
I really don't think I've ever noticed that turning the spool one way or the other has affected my stitching.
Don't throw your spool away Kathy, just turn it around!
--
Favymtz