Re: Janome HD Roller Foot for Janome 7mm and 9mm High Shank Machines

Carole O'Mara

I ordered the HD Roller Foot and should have it Monday--with a free return--so I can try it at home on my machine and fabrics.  I, too, am interested in using it for free motion look.  But this foot appears to be useful for shadow quilting or following a design in a fabric. I do as much as I can using the embroidery mode (on the 15000) to quilt my quilts.  There are many stitches to choose from instead of straight stitch in the ditch that I've used, too.   I'll report back.  I'll be interested to hear our thoughts after you try it.
Thanks,
Carole - CO