Re: AcuStitch

Cat - N

Thank you. I read the docs quite some time ago, and saved copies on my PC, figured I could get it from a Janome dealer but I haven’t been able to find an online Janome dealer offering to sell it.

My dealer is about 100 miles away, so I don’t see them often at all. I doubt they stock the software, so that translates to two (2) days of my time, and 400 miles for me...one (1) trip to order it and one (1) trip to pick it up.  I make two (2) trips a day (7:00-9:30 am and 4:00-6:30 pm) taking my 4-year-old autistic grandson to/from autism therapy so I’m probably out of luck. Grandson is far more important. Wonder why it isn’t sold online...

- Cat

Typos courtesy of autocorrect.
_._,_._,_