Re: HLS problems

Cheryl Alm

I have not purchased AcuStitch as I assume it relies on WiFi to send the design, my internet service and WiFi are metered so I don't use it for transferring designs.

From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> on behalf of favymtz <favymtz@...>
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2021 7:38:56 AM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] HLS problems

I actually really like HLS, I've worked with it a lot and have always appreciated some of it's tools, especially Stitch Composer and the ability to use the Border & Normal sew stitches in designs.
Putting up with it's little quirks is sometimes worthwhile.
Another great little piece of software is the AcuStitch program! Have you purchased it and enjoy using it, anyone?
I too use Hatch but I still sometimes use v5 when doing some digitizing, both programs are great.

--
Favymtz