HLS problems

favymtz

Starting a new topic.
We've been discussing the problem that the Layout feature of HLS doesn't print the picture of the embroidery design on all the pieces of paper.
In addition to this, some of my students have the aggravation of the program getting hung up when trying to open designs.
For example, Editing Embroidery is open and the hoop is selected. Going to the Design tab to open a design and the program does a "Not Responding" thing.
Sometimes for several minutes.
I sometimes have the problem but only rarely, my students have it constantly. In fact they rejoice when it doesn't happen!
I have also reported this to Janome Support and have had conversations about it with them where they've asked me for Computer information on operating systems etc. on the computers with the problem, which I have submitted to them.
So far no fix has been forthcoming, and I don't like to be a complainer, but I feel that the programs should work seamlessly.
Does anyone else have this problem? I think that if we as individuals, were to continue to ask the techs for help they might report it as a typical problem and we'd get some help.
Thanks!
--
Favymtz