Re: MC15000 beeping at me

Pat

Thank you for your help.  Although I tried turning the machine off and on again a couple of times, and it did not help, leaving it overnight seems to have fixed the problem.  Thanks for the tip about the foot control, I'll try that if it happens again.

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 8:04 AM Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
If it's not stopping with an icon on the screen, it might be due to an intermittent disconnect in the foot control. Try sewing with the foot control unplugged to see if that stops it. If it does, then the problem is the foot control. Otherwise you may need to see your dealer for a diagnosis.