MC15000 beeping at me

Pat

Good morning,
Please help, my MC15000 started giving me an intermittent "beep" as I sew.  The sewing machine icon in the top left hand corner of the screen is red.  I sew maybe 5 to 10 stitches and it "beeps."  I keep my machine very clean so there's nothing in the bobbin case, I turned off the alert for a low bobbin, I tried a different sole plate.  There is nothing in the troubleshooting section of the Owner's Manual...I am at a loss.  Any ideas?  Thank you in advance.  This group is a great help and I enjoy reading all the posts.

Pat Kowalczyk