Re: Janome Compulock 888 Serger

Cynthia Dickerson

Oh my gosh!!  I can't thank you enough Andrea!!!  I took the broken needle and measured it with my digital caliper and got the thickness of the needle, then got out my quilting needles and found one the same size.  I cut it to size and put a coat of Gorilla super glue and left it dry and then put on a second coat.  I am waiting for that to dry.  I am hoping she will be as good as new!!!  I just can't imagine retiring my serger because of a needle.  She still is the best.!!  You are a life saver!