Re: Quilt topper

Lyn Quine

You need to import it from Acudesign.  I use dropbox, I save the unzipped design to Dropbox and import it from there.  You have to enable Dropbox first in Acudesign settings first, I think it will import from iCloud too but haven’t tried it.  You can’t just save it directly to Acudesign.  Not sure if it will import from Airstitch, but airstitch will unzip it.  I used to save zipped design to airstitch, then the unzipped design to Dropbox, then import into Acudesign.  There are probably other ways, but that works/worked for me