Re: inserting words

Cheryl Alm

It’s been a long time since I used this version, but You should be able to move the letters up in the stitch order in the resequencing area of the software.

On Feb 17, 2021, at 6:17 PM, DIANNE COOPER <ditiques@...> wrote:

I SEE LETTERING AND WAS ABLE TO PUT IT ON DESIGN BUT NOT IN THE RIGHT ORDER.  IT HAS TO GO ON BEFORE THE BACKING ON COASTERS
On 02/17/2021 3:48 PM Sara Jane via groups.io <irishsaraj@...> wrote:

Diane,  we are in FL.  I’m looking at
MBX ON LEFT SIDE I SEE LETTERING DOES DIGIPRO have that I can’t remember?

On Feb 17, 2021, at 1:18 PM, DIANNE COOPER <ditiques@...> wrote:

i have digi pro and dont undertand how to insert words into a design   i deleted some and put in new ones but they always print out last.    they need to go in before backing like on coasters?  help please.  thank  you   Dianne