Re: Digitizer Pro

KewelAunty

You do not need to buy a dongle.  The window 10 driver, which is free, is what you need to download.  I think I had to download something else to make the dongle work.  I am not at home at this time.  I am going to try to get digitizer pro on the laptop I am using at this time.  If I succeed, I will let you know just what you need to do.  It took me a lot of research to get the program and the dongle to work on windows 10.  I thought I had brought the programs I needed with me but I could not find them on my jump drives.  If I find them, I would gladly send them to you if you want to give me your email address.  I will be going home sometime in April and can send you the programs then if I do not find them before.

Sandy K.

From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> on behalf of bhoryn via groups.io <bhoryn@...>
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 1:52 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Digitizer Pro

KewelAuntie

Thanks for the information.   Do you use it to digitize any of your designs.  Just wondering if it would be worth while to purchase the dongle.      Thanks.

Beth from Ontario

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Monday, February 15, 2021, 10:03 PM, KewelAunty <kewelaunty@...> wrote:

I have Digitizer Pro V.1.  You need a Windows 10 dongle driver for digitizer embroidery software.  Google this and you should find a site SafeNet (a digitizer dongle supplier).  I did finally get my program to open and work.

Sandy