Smaller shank 5mm for the Janome 79mm

Tammy Gosselin

Not sure if I will be wording this correct or if this has been asked before. But is there an adapter we can buy for the Janome 15,000 that will turn the shank (which hold the feet) into a small size. Like mine I can put feet on it which the shank at the end is wider. I had bought some feet for a different machine which the part that you push the foot onto, pops and holds the feet, is smaller in size maybe a 7mm vrs a 9mm? Not sure this makes any sense. I have some hemming feet and binding feet I would love to use but they are smaller on top of the foot that pops on to the shaft