Re: Janome 300E

a67skc70

ok, good to know, I will just stay on the group then. I got my machines in, I think 2007. They both work well, but you never know when something will become a problem. I have never needed to upgrade as they work well for my purposes. I have a craft business and sell embroidered towels among other things.
Linda

On Thursday, February 11, 2021, 11:21:29 AM CST, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

Welcome Linda. Back in the days when this group lived on Yahoo, there was a 300E specific group, but I don't know if it exists any more. However, unlike politics, this group is pretty much non-partisan. Many of the members own multiple machines and we can handle questions on almost any Janome model. I remember the 300E, as we sold quite a lot of them when we had a store. If you encounter a problem, please post it here. You'll get lots of help from folks who have been there, done that.