Auto threader for Janome 11k special edition

Prudience Lewis

I know this has been addressed many times before, but I was not able to find any information on the Janome 11000 special edition concerning the threader.  All I would like to find out is what is the part so I can order it.  Most needle threaders are for the Janome 12000 and other Janome machines.  All of which use a different type of threader.  All I see is the needle threader plate available and this item does not look like the threader that would go on my machine.  Any information would help.  Can the threader be used like the Janome 12000 or other Janome threaders.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks, Prudience