Skipped stitches with Janome M7

barbarabailey4gk@...

I am having skipped stitch issues when FM quilting on my new Janome M7. Piecing is fine, but when doing FM with the PD-H foot, it will quilt for about about 5 inches then a big skip occurs.  I've adjusted speed, tried quilting with and without foot pedal, changed thread spools (I use Aurifil), triple checked my threading of the machine and bobbin, rewound the bobbin, changed the needle twice (once Janome purple and once Superior 90/14), purchased a blue dot bobbin case, adjusted my presser foot height, placed a drop of oil on the bobbin case felt. Anyone else having a similar problem?