MC15000 foot peddle error warning

Jet

I have the MC 15000 and have been using it for about 4 years. The last 2 weeks I have been getting a “warning” error popping up as I’m sewing.  I can’t make anything work until I unplug the foot peddle, let the warning sign go away and plug it in...until this morning.  I couldn’t even finish a single stitch. I just had it serviced and brought this issue to the attention of the service technician. They could not replicate this issue. They played around with the cord jiggling it this way and that. Nope. This morning we unplugged the peddle and turned the machine off. That did not help. Does anyone have any ideas? I’m sewing using the start/stop button but that is not my favorite method of sewing! 😱. Thanks for any and all help.

JetHam