Re: The long-awaited Quilt Binder video

Deb K.

Hi Jim,
I viewed the video, as always great job thanks to both of you. I have to admit that I have this expensive attachment but have never used it on my 15000 or my M7, I have feared turning corners, and like the idea of doubled fabric over the edge of the quilt. I do believe I saw somewhere a technique with the attachment that uses a double fold binding, that for another day. ONE QUESTION, I see you have marked out the accompanying foot, like Diane I would probably rather use the hp AccuFeed foot but does the provided foot work, or is it something that I should NOT use? Just wondering if I should just put it away somewhere.
Thanks for all
Deb K