Re: The long-awaited Quilt Binder video

Sharleen Brett

Thanks, Jim, but this isn’t allowing me to access for some reason. I click on the link, and it seems to be downloading but then suddenly blows off.

Am I doing something wrong?

Sharleen Brett
Cell: (817) 939-6469

On Jan 31, 2021, at 7:38 PM, Chris House <cadogface@...> wrote:

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 3:12 PM Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Way back in 2019 BC (Before COVID) Diane did a video to append to the Quilt Binder video in the FootBook app. Many other projects and activities got in the way, and then, well 2020. This week I finished editing the video and updating FootBook. To save you having to try and find the new bits I have uploaded just that video here: Quilt Binder-Finishing.m4v

Enjoy!