Introducing myself

long.cheryl1918@...

The hardest thing I've done in a while is convince myself to walk away from the 12000 at Betty's Bobbin Box! I may have to go back to work and get one before it's all done. Right now I have an 11000SE, 7700, 1200D and a Jem Platinum so my sewing room is extremely well equipped. The only justification I've come up with so far is that Caren will take my 7700 & 11000 in trade so that would give me more space in my sewing room. For now my husband doesn't necessarily think that's a good reason.

It's so good to see that Jim Stutsman is moderating this group, I look forward to learning about this gorgeous machine and finding a REALLY good reason to jump in and buy one.

Cheryl Long in Midland TX