Needle threader problem on the 15000

William D Lawson

Good morning everyone. I hope everyone is safe and healthy.  Quilting has been
my “sanity saver” during this time of isolation.

I have been working on an embroidered Christmas Tree skirt with LOTS of thread changes.

My threader has always worked perfectly until yesterday.  I know some have had problems
from the beginning. I’ve seen suggestions for slightly bending your hook so that it hits the hole
correctly but I don’t know how to keep the threader in the down position so I can adjust it.

Jim, is this something I can do on my own or should I just take it in?  My repair man is really backed up.
My machine would be sitting in the shop for 5 to 6 weeks.  I would be lost without it for that long. Any
suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for being here for us. We all really appreciate all you do.
Gwen Lawson

ps....  I recently purchased a Quilt Maker Pro 18 with Prostitcher Premium and it is amazing!!!
 I am such a happy quilter.