Re: MC 15000 thread break message

Mail Administrator

Mine did that too, called the tech line, and I ended up sending it back, got another one, it works like a charm.    But I was broken hearted when that broken thread message kept showing up, nanometers is so good, please call who you got it from, they will remedy this.

From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> on behalf of JoAnn Novak <vinjosew@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 7:13 AM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io>
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] MC 15000 thread break message

  Mine did that also.  My dealer did a minor adjustment

  JoAnn (Wisconsin) Temp in Florida

On 1/25/2021 8:52 PM, Lynda Lu Gibb wrote:
My new 15000 MC Quiltmaker is giving me a thread break message and stopping, there is no thread break. I have replaced bobbin checked thread path > Stitching a FSL design from a good digitizer. Please give any advice you have.