Servicing an 11000

Lynn Fisher

I gave my daughter my 11000 about 4 years ago. I had it serviced just before I gave it to her. She has not used it very much but wanted to start using it and so took it in for servicing again (different dealer). The dealer said it keeps cycling through error messages when he tries to turn it on. He thinks it might have sat for too long, and that a lot of the internal lubrication might not be good. He said he would almost have to rebuild it to fix it at this point, and that it would take a long time. Does this sound accurate? It has had no problems up to now. Should I take it to my original dealer for another opinion? Any ideas on what could be going on?

Thanks in advance.