Re: Flower Stitch Attacment

My doubt was because I have the 6500P and in Janome América it appears in the optional  accessory list for this machine.

El jueves, enero 21, 2021, 2:43 p.m., Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> escribió:

There are two reasons the Flower Stitch attachment is not in FootBook:

1. Janome America sold off the last of them more than 10 years ago and no longer make it.

2. It does not work with most of the machines that have even feed or embroidery built in.

It's much like the Spirograph that many of us bought years ago to keep the kids amused. After a few hours it's not much fun any more and never gets used again.