Re: noise from bobbin area on e500 Machine

Kathy Strabel

JIm--Thank you for your quick response. I shall inspect the race/hook and needle hole in the plate  carefully under magnification, and try the red dot bobbin case to see if any of those things is the culprit in the jiggling of the bobbin  in the bobbin holder.. I will post any new findings, but due to my available time, it may be a few days before I can get back to my embroidery machine.  THanks so much for your clear and concise information.   Kathy S.   Camas WA