Re: Artistic Digitizer 1.5 upgrade

Cheryl Paul

I’ve got Artistic Digitizer on a MacBook Pro and I just did the update install from the program and it seems to have worked just fine. I went to the Janome Global Website and there is no option to download the software that I could find. Am I missing something?

I could have used my Windows Program for the program, but decided to use the MacBook instead of loading it with the rest of my Windows programs on my MacBook. I’m not sure if the program works the same in both platforms, but it would be interesting to know why the program would need to be installed or removed before the update can work.

Cheryl - Saskatoon