Re: Which foot is this?

Jim Stutsman

Craft Foot K was included with the Memory Craft 6000. It is used with decorative stitches, much like the satin stitch feet F and F2. The difference is that K has a raised area on one side. The idea is that after sewing a row of decorative stitches, you do a second row with the first row going under that raised area. Many years ago we did a foot class at the store and ordered the remaining stock of these from Janome for the class. When we closed I intended to put that foot in FootBook, but we no longer had one. I don't think they ever made it again, and the Border Guide Foot is a better option.