Re: Jef+ & files conversation

Cheryl Paul

Faviola,

Thank you for the video. That information about the JEF+ is great. Jim had explained something about this years, and years ago, about there being picture information within the design or something that the sewing machine needed but that we didn’t. I can’t remember what Customizer 11000 did, but it may have handled the elements in the same way as Horizon Link Suite (and the similar program for the S9, 12000, etc.) handles them. I did now that JPX was JEF and the only logic I can put to that is that our hoops are larger and that there needs to be something in programming that will allow for that.

Again, Thank you for the the great video.

Cheryl - Saskatoon