Re: Artistic Digitizer 1.5 upgrade

Ruth Richter

Go to www.janome.com
Scroll to bottom of page. On right side there is a drop down menu called select country. Drop down this menu and scroll to top of it and select "global site". Once you get to global site, look for Artistic Digitizer v1.5 under "what's new". Click on it and it takes you to page that tells what is included in update and has a link to download. I was able to download mine from my software page, but I don't remember how I got there. Hope this helps. If you're on Facebook, the user group mentioned above is a great group and very helpful. Another helpful great Facebook group is Artistic Digitizer Help group- administered by Valora Letcher Hammond.