Re: Resolution

Melanie Dumas

Best wishes to all for a Happy New Year. Thank you for all the time and effort put in for this group and all its members. I’ve learned so much and I hope it continues. Thank you once again.

On Jan 1, 2021, at 9:01 AM, Pixey via groups.io <pixeyam@...> wrote:

Thanks Jim, that is a great recommendation.

Happy New Year to all!  And while not much will be that different when we wake up tomorrow morning, may 2021 develop into a better year than 2020 has been.

Pixey

On Dec 31, 2020, at 7:03 AM, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

So here we are on the last day of the most challenging year most of us have ever experienced. Traditionally this is a time to make resolutions that will make things better. Just as traditionally, most of those resolutions are not kept very long. As we move into a new year, things are still very uncertain. I'm suggesting that we all make just one resolution, one that most members in this group have observed for most of their lives. Continue to lead by example, and

Be Kind