Re: 2Stitch Organizer (free program)

Marsha

I think the reason that MBX or Hatch doesn't include jef+ as a file format is that it isn't truly a 'format'. It's only the file type that the machines actually 'read' once the design is sent to the machine. The 12K and the 15K 'read' a .jpx, which again is not actually a file format, it's just what the machine reads. Not sure why the machine is that way but it just is. If you put a jef file on the USB and insert it into the 12K or the 15K, the machine converts it to a .jpx but it will read it from the .jef format. If you send it to the machine from MBX by way of a USB MBX converts it to .jpx...............wow lot to take in.

Confusing I know but that's how it was explained to me by the district representative when I worked for a Janome sales store.
Marsha