Re: 2Stitch Organizer (free program)

Lyn Quine

Janome MBX V5 and V5.5 ( not sure about earlier versions) do save to JEF+ and jpx.  They save to jpx when transferring to usb by default when 15000 is selected, and I think the 12000, again I'm not certain about other machines, but I checked some of my usb sticks, a lot are jpx and I don’t download that format or JEF+ because I might want to stitch on the 350e so it can only be from MBX.  I’m sure I’ve read that  as well in the help files.  I also get that option when saving or sending from acudesign too.