I bought the 20 pack for 32.00 on Amazon. I use to buy smaller packs there but it was a better deal with the 20 pack including lanyards and labels to put on your sticks

GINGERhttps://www.stitchedinfaith.com
Custom embroidery and stock designs

On 01/03/2021 4:14 PM Mail Administrator <tericloth6@hotmail.com> wrote:

Thank you !!! That explains perfectly!!
Sent from Mail (https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986) for Windows 10
From:Lyn Quine
Sent:Sunday, January 3, 2021 7:25 AM
To:onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject:Re: [onlinesewing-janome] USB stick for 550e
You don’t need big USBs a 2 or 4GB is more than ample, or even better if you have a smaller one lurking at the back of the drawer, (I’ve got one that’s 250MB) they work just as well. You can get lots of designs on even the small ones. You shouldn’t load them up with all your designs, your machine can’t cope ITH it, it has to red it all before it cn display them and it doesn’t have the same read/write capability as your computer, too many and it will just slow it down.