Re: USB stick for 550e

Debra Mclin

My machines like a 1gb with very few designs on it.  It will not read a 4gb and if there are too many designs on my stick it will not read it either.

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 5:38 PM Mail Administrator <tericloth6@...> wrote:

Sooo I just started experimenting and bought my first pattern to download on to a memory stick, go that figured out and the Janome 550e gives me the message that I cannot use the USB drive, do you need to use Janome USB’s? and can it not be bigger than 4gb? I thought the larger the memory the better? Anyway I had bought this cute vintage sewing machine USB, I guess it is not usable for the machine? Any helpful hints out there?

Thank you !!!!!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10