Re: Tips to find a machine a new home

Pixey

Thanks Cheryl. I honestly figured that my dealer would only be interested if I was planning to buy another machine from him. But given the shortages, it might be worth asking.

My sense had been that locally, the shortages are more on regular sewing machines and not as much for embroidery only machines.

Pixey

On Jan 2, 2021, at 5:38 PM, Cheryl Paul <capaul@sasktel.net> wrote:

Hi Pixey,
You should try your dealer as my understanding is that machines are in short supply sine the pandemic started. In Canada we are told to buy if we see what we want/need as stock may be limited and it wouldn’t be known when a particular model might be available again. So your 500e might be needed in your area.

Advertising in your local papers would be another option.

Cheryl - Saskatoon