Re: Tips to find a machine a new home

Pixey

Thanks for this idea Debra. I would have thought the dealer would frown on students selling machines in that venue because of it possibly eating into their sales. Of course right now, we aren’t having any classes but hopefully the will resume at some point.

Pixey

On Jan 1, 2021, at 6:32 PM, Debra Mclin <rick.debbie.mclin@gmail.com> wrote:

My dealer offers monthly classes and that is a good place to sell machines.
On Jan 1, 2021, at 6:07 PM, Pixey via groups.io <pixeyam=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I am pondering not keeping my 500e. I rarely use the largest hoops and think my S9 hoops will work as a good alternative to my 15000 for less cumbersome in-the-hoop trimming options. In the past I have always traded in machines with my dealer toward new machines but this won’t be the case in this situation. I figure I can store it in the box a few months (in a climate controlled environment) until things get a little more back to normal but wondered if others can offer advice on how/where to advertise, how to price it, and other approaches to find it a new owner. I am in central Texas in the US in a medium-sized town but within driving distance of several larger cities.

Pixey