Re: When a thread breaks on e500 embroidery machine

Ceil J

Kathy,
I too find Floriani to be very slippery.  My 15000 uses it but it's the only thread that I use with a net.  It is gorgeous thread, however.  I use Madeira as I received a fantastic deal on the complete set in storage drawers but, if storage wasn't an issue, I'd use Robson Anton.  It seems to be wound the opposite of other brands and is my go-to brand when I need to purchase a large spool.  You also can't go wrong, in my opinion with any of the Superior Threads lines.  Hope this helps.
Ceil