Re: Annual service on 15k

Pixey

My dealer has different rates set for different types of machines.  It is less expensive to get the periodic cleaning/tune-up service on a plain sewing machine than it is for a combo machine that includes an embroidery unit. So in that sense it is “extra” for the embroidery unit.  But less expensive than the charge to do two separate machines.  But they have said it is important to get all functions of the machine looked at together and I agree and have always brought in my embroidery units when I bring in the associated  machines.

Pixey