From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Stutsman via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2020 5:03 AM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Resolution

So here we are on the last day of the most challenging year most of us have ever experienced. Traditionally this is a time to make resolutions that will make things better. Just as traditionally, most of those resolutions are not kept very long. As we move into a new year, things are still very uncertain. I'm suggesting that we all make just one resolution, one that most members in this group have observed for most of their lives. Continue to lead by example, and

Be Kind