I really need some help

Joyce VanAtta

I was doing some free standing lace on my 15000 when my machine jammed up.
The thread had to be cut in order to get the hoop off the machine.
Thread was all wrapped around under the bobbin cover, and the bobbin
case has moved enough that I cannot get it out. The message on the screen says
raise needle bar slowly.  The needle plate will not go back on.  The embroidery
arm is open.  The machine has been turned off and back on and nothing happens
except the needle plate warning always comes up.  Can the embroidery arm be
removed while it is open, because I know it has to go to the shop.

What do I do now???
Joyce