Re: Accutools S

Cheryl Paul

Acutools S is a software program that goes onto your computer and allows you to edit all the designs within your sewing machine but on a larger screen. You can also send the files you edit and save with the changes to your Skyline S9 in 2 ways - using your WiFi which you need to set up so that the computer and sewing machine speak to each other or to a USB. I prefer the USB as it is always reliable.

You can also create your own stitches in “Stitch Creator” and that can be fun. As many stitches as there are, you might want to create a Christmas Tree or anything that you desire and where your imagination takes you. After all someone at one time came up with the stitches we have in our machines.

There is so much more - check out the little “?” in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

Load it up on your computer and “Play”.

Cheryl - Saskatoon